Howard Squires Funerals' gentle and caring approach to funeral planning brings calming reassurance when you need it most; guiding you through every arrangement and providing a source of support in your time of grief.
Right from your call, a Howard Squires Funeral Director will visit with you as soon as possible to assist with arrangements for the deceased. They will then discuss the funeral service to ascertain your preferred funeral arrangements. Funeral arrangements need not be daunting with an experienced Funeral Director
to guide you through every decision.
This will include:
- Choice of burial or cremation
- Service date, time and location
- Will there be a viewing?
- Who will participate in the service?
- What sort of casket or coffin?
- Service type?
- Announcements and invitations
- Flowers, or something else?
- Special cultural customs and rites
- Music, tributes, service programme
- How to personalise the commemoration?
- Need for refreshments?
Only when your wishes are fully understood and agreed upon will your Funeral Director begin the protracted task of putting all of the arrangements into place. Their expertise and skill in liaising and co-ordinating every aspect of the legal, preparation and service requirements affords you the peace of mind and time to find comfort with family and friends knowing everything is being taken care of.